Made in Data Terms of Service
By using the madeindata.com and madeindata.net websites you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Made in data reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time with notice to registered users about any significant changes. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Made in data prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Made in Data cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Account (subscription) Terms
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person, a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Made in Data cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refunds Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Trial accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- If you initially sign up for a subscription account, and you don't cancel that account within the 30 day trial period, to continue using the service you will be required to enter your credit card details to start the subscription payments.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service,
- All fees are inclusive of GST and prices are all in Australian dollars(AUD)
- All charges to your Credit card will be from "Made in Data PTY LTD"
- Downgrading or cancelling your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Made in Data does not accept any liability for such loss.
- You are required to report to Made in Data any suspicious or unlawful use of your credit card details in relation to this service.
- You understand that your monthly subscription charge will vary in price according to the amount of modules and records you choose to store with this service. Your current subscription charges are always available in the 'Account Billing' section of the application.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Made in Data, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Made in Data service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Made in Data reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Made in Data will provide you with the opportunity to export your data during any termination or suspension process.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Made in Data reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to Made in data website (madeindata.com) and email notification
- Made in Data shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Made in data does not pre-screen Content, but Made in Data have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Made in Data uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service of Made in Data
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Made in Data
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Made in Data customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Made in Data) of other Made in Data customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Made in Data does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that maybe obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Made in Data shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Made in Data has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Made in Data to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Made in Data and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Made in Data (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Please feel free to contact us about any questions you may have about our Terms of service. You can contact us by email, phone or writing to: Made in Data, 1 Billabong PL, Tacoma NSW 2259 Australia.